Hurricane season in the Atlantic runs from June 1, 2012 to November 30, 2012. Since no one likes the flooding, destruction, delays and worse caused by hurricanes, let’s count down to something good…to the end of the season!
Hurricane Resources and Facts:
- Wikipedia: 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- American Red Cross Hurricane App
- The Weather Channel Hurricane Tracker
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Make your own countdown clock: timeanddate.com
- Trip cancellation insurance—buy before the next hurricane develops!